After the successful launch of Nemera's next generation nasal spray pump within its Crimp-on version, Advancia Snap-on version is now on the South Korean market with an intranasal decongestant nasal spray.
JW Pharmaceutical has recently launched their decongestant range under two formats with Advancia Snap-on: Adults and Kids.
With its key differentiating features, Nemera is happy to support customer launches with "made-in-France" Advancia.
Advancia embodies a major breakthrough in nasal drug delivery by providing patients with a user-friendly package and a convenient anti-clogging technology:
- The thinner actuator extremity was designed to suit perfectly use in both children and adults
- The protective overcap is more hygienic and allows transportation within a bag or pocket, preventing from any accidental actuation
- With its user-independence and anti-clogging technical features, patients are guaranteed to have their full dose delivered, no matter how they use their nasal spray.
This user-independent device delivers an excellent dose consistency, exceeding the most stringent regulatory requirements. Moreover, with its anti-clogging technology, the system ensures spray delivery even with formulations that tend to crystallize. The extended prime retention, up to several months, offers a unique solution for onandoff treatments; the patients do not have to re-prime the pump to ensure full delivery of the dose after multiple weeks of nonuse. All these features improve patient compliance.
In summary, Advancia Snap-on offers several major advantages:
- Protective and hygienic overcap
- Mechanical closing tip to prevent problems due to clogging
- Excellent dose consistency
- Long prime retention
- No metal part in contact with the formulation
- Compatible with FEA 20mm neck finish bottles (plastic or glass).