Whether it is injectables, dialysis or oral dosage in liquid or solid forms, Roquette has a solution. For AAPS, Roquette experts will be featuring their latest scientific solutions in plant-based pharmaceutical ingredients.
Plant-based excipients and APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients) - i.e. starches and derivatives, sugars and polyols - have been developed by Roquette for decades. Today, owning a powerful range of solutions backed by multidisciplinary expertise enable Roquette to meet the most demanding pharmaceutical requirements in the world. Some of the offerings include:
Solid and liquid oral dosage forms
- experience and expertise with a wide range of dosage form solutions adapted to most manufacturing processes
- understanding formulators' needs, regardless of specialty, including pediatrics and geriatrics
- world-class excipients demanded by solid, liquid and semi-solid oral dosage forms.
Injectables and dialysis
- vertically integrated offering of pyrogen-free products including supply chain transparency and traceability
- high-quality assurance expected by the pharmaceutical industry to ensure patient safety
- partnership to help customers develop their solutions.
Want to speed up new product development?
Stop by booth # 1110 at the AAPS Annual Meeting & Exposition in Denver, CO on 13-17 November 2016 and discover the high-quality service and expertise Roquette has built over 80 years in terms of formulation development and optimisation, compression simulation, on-site coating assistance, application development, quality management, analysis, logistics, engineering, regulatory management and intellectual property.
Also, don't miss our expert Dr. Carmen Popescu's presentation at the scientific posters sessions featuring Roquette's latest scientific solutions.