The organizers of LogiPharma (9-11 April), The World’s Leading Pharma Supply Chain Event announced the preliminary agenda and speakers for 2019.
The 2019 agenda encapsulates the current issues and future challenges that are front of mind for pharma companies, including the opportunity to:
- Learn from 120 supply chain disruptors from the world’s largest pharma companies who will challenge your assumptions, and spark new insights.
- Benefit from 60 hours of interactivity including over workshops, drill-down roundtables and more to develop relationships, make new contacts and speak with your industry peers.
- Get ready for the future supply chain trends, focusing on the biggest challenges and opportunities for pharma supply chain professionals in 2019.
“[It is a] fantastic collection of quality content and networking with supply chain practitioners and key service providers,” said Anne Marie de Jong Schuermand, vice-president for supply chain at Biogen.
Over 50 speakers have been confirmed to date for 2019, including:
- Thomas Panzer, senior vice-president supply chain, Bayer
- Alessandro De Luca, CIO and senior vice-president global supply, Merck
- Craig Kennedy, senior vice-president supply chain, MSD
- Dan Hoey, senior vice-president global supply chain, TEVA
- Susanne Hundsbaek-Pedersen, senior vice-president supply chain, Novo Nordisk
- Dirk Schrader, EVP, head of global technical operations, Vifor Pharma
- Jesus Corchero, senior vice-president global operations, STADA
- Peter Puype, vice-president supply chain, Biogen
- Colin Seller, vice-president network & operational excellence Brexit lead, Pfizer
- Andy Evans, vice-president manufacturing and supply, AstraZeneca
- Pierre Charbonnier, EVP, quality, manufacturing and supply chain, bioMerieux
- Brian Thornley, avice-president supply chain, MSD
- Anne Marie De Jonge Schuermans, senior vice-president global technical operations, Sobi.
To view the preliminary agenda or to learn more about the event at LogiPharma, please visit https://bit.ly/2K0jqkN
For the latest news, be sure to follow LogiPharma on Twitter @LogiPharma #LogiPharma19.