The organisers of ProcureCon Pharma (13-15 March 2018), a conference dedicated to help world-leading pharma businesses to make better outsourcing decisions, speed up transformation, co-create value with business partners and unlock more innovation from suppliers, have announced the full agenda and speakers for 2018.
Over 225 senior decision makers from the top pharma businesses will descend upon the Radisson Blu Zurich Airport in Zurich, Switzerland, for three days of immersive and insightful sessions designed to transform how pharma businesses operate. The 2018 agenda encapsulates the current issues and future challenges that are top of mind for all procurement professionals, including:
- How to Master Analytical and Digital Procurement in Pharma
- How to Build Strategic Partnerships with your Internal Stakeholders
- How to Design and Train a High-Performing Global Pharma Procurement Team
- How to Move Beyond Savings with Key CROs and CMOs to Unlock Hidden Innovation.
“Attending ProcureCon Pharma is the best way to educate yourself about the changes in the procurement industry, which one must stay on top of in order to be successful in this industry.” – Helene Dubrowsky, PTC Therapeutics Inc., associate director - Indirect Procurement
An impressive 60 speakers have been confirmed to share insights, including:
- Sebastien Bals, chief procurement officer, UCB
- Simeon Mellor, head of global commercial categories, Global Procurement, Astra Zeneca
- Sascha Kleuwer, vice-president procurement, Europe, Takeda
- Volker Bargon, vice-president global sourcing, Lonza
- Patrik Rojecki, senior sourcing manager, Ferring Pharma
- John Everett, EMEAI purchasing business services director, Dow Chemical
- Matteo Stefani, head of non-commercial indirect procurement, UCB
- Alastair Eadie, head of procurement Europe, Canada, LATAM, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Aaron Siebierski, global sourcing manager, Category Lead R&D and New Technology, Merck
- Marc Vathauer, head of procurement strategy & performance, Bayer.
To download the agenda and learn more about speakers and attendees at ProcureCon Pharma, visit https://manufacturing.wbresearch.com/agenda-mc. For the latest news and procurement developments, be sure to follow us on Twitter @procurecon_eu.