Providing a true third-party solution for AMH testing, which is most often used to investigate a woman’s ability to produce eggs that can be fertilized for pregnancy.
Designed to provide accurate and reliable patient testing, this control comes in a liquid frozen format and should be treated in the same manner as a patient sample. The control is stable for an impressive 30 days when stored at 2ºC to 8ºC.
Three levels are supplied, spanning the full clinical range and FEU.
Features and Benefits
- 30- day stability at +2°C to +8°C
- 1-year shelf life once stored at -20 to -80°C degrees
- Liquid Frozen format for convenience and reduced handling errors
- True third-party control providing an unbiased assessment of performance
- Manufactured using human serum, ensuring commutable sample matrix
- Assayed target values provided eliminating the need to assign values in-house.
- Control available at recommended cut-off values for AMH
For more information visit https://www.randox.com/amh-control/