Systech is the global technology leader in anti-counterfeiting, product safety, consumer and brand protection. Systech pioneered serialization and is defining the future of authentication. Systech unifies and optimises authentication, enterprise serialization and track-and-trace technologies to ensure regulatory compliance, mitigate risk, and drive efficiency and profitability.
For 30 years, Systech's innovation has led best practices for key brands representing industries across consumer packaged goods, food and beverage, aviation, automotive and life sciences. Systech works globally with 19 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies. We are the global technology leader in anti-counterfeiting, product safety, consumer and brand protection. For 30 years, our innovation has led best practices for key brands representing industries across consumer packaged goods, food and beverage, aviation, and automotive and life sciences.
We understand better than anyone the threats to global supply chains and the consequences of brand protection, because we pioneered many of the advances that have become industry standards. Our 30-year journey is marked by numerous milestones, which have advanced our clients' businesses and our industry.
- First to offer a single solution that combines vision technology with procedural management and device communication
- Developed Systech TIPS (Total Integrated Packaging Security) in the early 1990s - a uniform integration platform that revolutionized the way packaging security is managed
- Invented the first seamless integrated products, Systech Sentri and Systech Advisor in 1997, a solution that facilitates real-time production monitoring, control, data collection and reporting
- Patented new technologies, such as Systech Item Process Stream (IPS), which supports the development and deployment of new serialization, and Systech Item. DNA, which facilitates the storage and tracking of a product's characteristics, enabling brand owners with advanced insight into their supply chains
- Completed the proprietary Packaging Execution System (PES) in 2005 with the introduction of Systech Guardian, which powers mass serialization, and track and trace of item-level products
- Pioneered Systech Citadel in 2012, a cloud-based infrastructure, enabling connectivity across multiple sites enterprise-wise
- Developed the industry's only standardized Enterprise Serialization solution
- Groundbreaking advances set the stage for track-and-trace and authentication technologies adopted by 19 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies globally.